This is the FAQ page where you will find answers to the questions frequently asked by our users. Please send us a feedback email if the answer to your question isn’t here.
- What are the top tips for using this website?
- What's happened to the Browse tab?
- What's happened to the LegInfo tab?
- Where can I find the historical notes now?
- Where is the table of amending instruments now?
- Where is the table of amendments now?
- Where can I find the list of historical versions now?
- Where can I find the list of abbreviations used in legislation on the website?
- How can I get the best display of legislation on a mobile device?
- How do I display/close a whole title?
- How can I adjust the size of the text on my screen?
- How do I change the number of legislation titles displayed on my screen?
- Can I hide the photos on the Home page?
- Can I adjust the width of the Contents pane?
Particular functionality and features
- What’s the timeline for?
- How do I find historical versions of a title?
- How do I run a comparison between two versions?
- How do I use the comparison tools?
- Can I set up a favourites list for this website?
- How can I get a printed copy of NSW legislation or a gazette?
- How do I show hits in the search results?
- How does the Enable/Disable Point in Time button on the Search page work?
Keeping up to date
- How can I stay up to date with NSW legislation?
- How do I subscribe to legislation (RSS) feeds to get alerts?
Notification and gazettal
- Does my instrument need to be published on the legislation website (notified) or gazetted?
- How do I arrange for notification?
- How do I arrange for gazettal?
- What's the best way to save links to this website?
- How do I download files from this website?
- How do I access XML Export functionality?
- How can I convert PDF files to other formats to aid accessibility?
- How can I change the size of everything on my screen (all text, buttons etc.)?
- How do I access local government maps?
- How can I save a PDF of just part of a title (e.g. part/division etc.)?
Last updated 23 February 2023 at 10:29