My favourites functionality allows you to create a list of those titles you want to access regularly—it will save you time navigating around the website.
How does it work?
- You can select a title to add to your favourites list in 2
- Click the ‘bookmark’ icon in the Actions column of a browser list.
- Click the ‘bookmark’ icon on the pale blue task bar for a title you’re viewing.
- You can add a maximum of 10 titles to your favourites list.
- Once you reach this limit, an alert will let you know—you should go to your favourites page and manage your list i.e. you’ll need to delete titles so you can add new ones.
- The version saved to your favourites list will be the version
you select, or are viewing, at the time you click the favourites
- If you click the icon when in a browse list, the favourites version saved will be to the then current version. Importantly, your favourites link will continue to be to the point-in-time current version if that changes after you select the title.
- If you are viewing a historical version and click the icon on the tool bar, the favourites version saved will be whichever version of the title you are viewing at the time and will not change.
- This functionality relies on your browser history so, if you clear the cache or use a different device, your favourites list won’t be available.
Last updated 22 April 2021 at 14:43