How can I get a printed copy of NSW legislation or a gazette?
There are several options available if you need a printed copy of NSW legislation or a gazette.
Purchase a professionally printed copy of a title
You can click on the delivery van icon on the pale blue task bar of the status information page for the legislation you want and order a professionally printed copy of that legislation.
Print a title yourself on a network printer
- You can print (Ctrl + P or
Print button) the legislation yourself from the
- PDF versions are available or can be generated for in force, repealed and as made legislation, Bills and gazettes.
- For in force legislation, you can print directly
(Ctrl + P or
Print button) from the HTML (web page) view you
see on the screen.
- The printout will reproduce the view of the title you have displayed on-screen—single section, whole part, whole title etc.
- For in force legislation, you can also copy from the HTML
version by highlighting the required text, copying and pasting it
into a Word or other document and then printing
(Ctrl + P or
- Copying from HTML avoids the hard returns that occur when copying from a PDF version.
Other options for printing
- You can download the PDF of the legislation you require onto your computer and then either save it onto a USB drive and take it to any print shop or email it to them and they will print it for you.
- You can go to your local library to access the legislation website and print out the copies you require.
Last updated 2 September 2020 at 15:17