Is the legislation and other content on this website authorised?
Most legislation and some other content on this website is authorised in accordance with the Interpretation Act 1987, section 45C. This includes—
- HTML and PDF versions of all titles in the in force and repealed collections, including all historical versions (except for maps associated with environmental planning instruments—see below)
- PDF versions dated from 2000 in the as made collection
- PDF versions of the Government Gazette from 2001.
Note: The following collections are not authorised—
- as made titles before 2000 (These are backcaptured versions—PCO cannot verify all content has been scanned correctly.)
- PDF versions of maps associated with environmental planning instruments in the in force database (These maps are not produced by PCO and are not part of the legislation.)
- any documents adopted by reference in any NSW legislation. (These documents are not produced by PCO.)
Last updated 2 September 2020 at 16:16