Can I save a PDF of a generated comparison?
Note: Comparison files are generated automatically and they are not authorised.
Yes you can.
- single view with inline mark-up
- single view with shaded mark-up
- side-by-side view with inline mark-up
- side-by-side view with shaded mark-up.
2. If you want to save a view with shaded mark-up, you will first need to save the appropriate settings in your browser—see https://rewordify.com/BackgroundColors.htm.
3. Bring up the Print dialog box (Ctrl-P).
4. Select Portrait layout.
5. Select Save as PDF.
6. Save to your computer desktop or other location.
Last updated 28 September 2020 at 10:42