How does the Enable/Disable Point in Time button on the Search page work?
When running searches on the main website Search pages (Basic, Advanced or Menu assisted), you can use the Enable/Disable Point in Time search buttons to filter the results.
- Enable Point in Time search (tick)—(default setting if you don’t make a selection) returns results only as at the current date or the date you select from the calendar
- Disable Point in Time search (cross)—returns results for all relevant versions of all titles (current and historical) regardless of date
- If you never click on one of these buttons, the search default will always be point in time as at the date you’re running the search.
- If you do click a button, that selection will stick for all subsequent searches until you change it again.
- You can continue to change the point-in-time date by using the calendar button.
Last updated 13 July 2021 at 13:27