- Constitution Act 1902 No 32
- Status information
- Long title
- Part 1 Preliminary
- Part 2 Powers of the Legislature
- Part 2A The Governor
- Part 3 The Legislative Council and Legislative Assembly
- Part 4 The Executive
- Part 4A Parliamentary Secretaries
- Part 5 The Consolidated Fund
- Part 6 Officers and staff
- Part 7 Administrative arrangements
- Part 8 Local government
- Part 9 The judiciary
- First–Fifth Schedules (Repealed)
- Sixth Schedule Conduct of Legislative Council elections
- Seventh Schedule Conduct of Legislative Assembly elections
- Historical notes
Currency of version
Current version for 1 July 2018 to date (accessed 21 July 2018 at 15:48).
Legislation on this site is usually updated within 3 working days after a change to the legislation.
Provisions in force
The provisions displayed in this version of the legislation have all commenced. See Historical notes
This version of the legislation is compiled and maintained in a database of legislation by the Parliamentary Counsel's Office and published on the NSW legislation website, and is certified as the form of that legislation that is correct under section 45C of the Interpretation Act 1987.